Fourth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of interpretations of hadiths with the original hadith texts.
FOURTH PRINCIPLE: Some of the words of the narrators of Hadith or the meanings they deduced were considered to be part of the texts of the Hadiths themselves. However, since man cannot be free of fault, some of their deductions or words which were contrary to the truth were supposed to be Hadiths and were pronounced to be weak.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Third Principle: The infiltration of some superstitions into Islam.
- Third Branch: Twelve Principles that ensure true understanding of hadiths that are misunderstood on issues such as the signs of the Last Day.
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR
- Prophet Musa [Moses] & Harun [Aaron] (Peace be upon them)
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- The Biggest and Eternal Miracle is the Qur'an
- Prophet Adam (Peace be upon him)
- Fifth Principle: The results that arise from the confusion of the inspiration of saints with Hadiths.
- Will you please give information about the bindingness of the Sunnah acting in accordance with it and understanding whether it is based on revelation or not?
- Will you give information about Ru'yatullah?