Second Principle: Issues that require and do not require proof on the matters of religion.
SECOND PRINCIPLE: There are various levels in the matters of Islam. If one requires certain proof, for another the prevailing opinion is sufficient. Others require merely assent and acceptance and not to be rejected. In which case, secondary matters or particular events in time which are not among the bases of belief do not require certain compliance and definite proof, just not to be rejected and to be submitted to, and not to be interfered with.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Third Branch: Twelve Principles that ensure true understanding of hadiths that are misunderstood on issues such as the signs of the Last Day.
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- Will you explain the hadith "Difference of opinion (disagreement) in my ummah is a mercy"?
- Divine Books give the good news of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Hidden Truths
- Will you explain the verse "Ud'uni astajib lakum/Call on Me; I will answer your (prayer)" (al-Mu'min, 40/60)?
- Belief in the Hereafter: Introduction
- Will you give information about Ru'yatullah?
- Prophet Adam (Peace be upon him)
- The Battle of Khandaq