Sixth Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the aspects of servitude and messengership.
Thus, that Being brings and announces the good news of eternal happiness; he is the discoverer and proclaimer of an infinite mercy, the herald and observer of the beauties of the sovereignty of dominicality, and the discloser and displayer of the treasures of the Divine Names. If you regard him in that way, that is in regard to his being a worshipful servant of Allah, you will see him to be the model of love, the exemplar of mercy, the glory of mankind, and the most luminous fruit of the tree of creation. While if you look in this way, that is, in regard to his Messengership, you see him to be the proof of Allah, the lamp of truth, the sun of guidance, and the means to happiness. And look! His Light has lighted up from east to west like dazzling lightning, and half the earth and a fifth of mankind has accepted the gift of his guidance and preserved it like life itself. So how is it that our evil-commanding souls and satans do not accept with all its degrees, the basis of all such a Being claimed, that is, There is no god but Allah?
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- Fifth Droplet: The value living beings gained as a result of the light spread by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- Thirteenth Droplet: The absolute acceptance of the prayers of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for an eternal happiness and Paradise.
- Third Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as a preacher who addresses all living beings and explains the mystery creation of the universe.
- Ninth Droplet: The courage of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in line of duty.
- Fourth Droplet: The new form the universe takes with the light spread by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Seventh Droplet: The effect of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on minds, hearts, spirits, and souls.
- First Principle: The reason for the Ascension’s necessity.