Fourth Droplet: The new form the universe takes with the light spread by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
See! He spreads such a Light of truth that if you look at the universe as being outside the luminous sphere of his truth and guidance, you see it to be like a place of general mourning, and beings strangers to one another and hostile, and inanimate beings to be like ghastly corpses and living creatures like orphans weeping at the blows of death and separation. Now look! Through the Light he spreads, that place of universal mourning has been transformed into a place where Allah’s Names and praises are recited in joy and ecstasy. The foreign, hostile beings have become friends and brothers. While the dumb, dead inanimate creatures have all become familiar officials and docile servants. And the weeping, complaining orphans are seen to be either reciting Allah’s Names and praises or offering thanks at being released from their duties.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- Third Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as a preacher who addresses all living beings and explains the mystery creation of the universe.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Fifth Droplet: The value living beings gained as a result of the light spread by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Ninth Droplet: The courage of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in line of duty.
- Sixth Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the aspects of servitude and messengership.
- First Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as one of the three great presenters that makes us know our Lord.
- Second Droplet: The prophethood of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) under the light of the news given by divine books, signs that appeared before the beginning of his prophethood, his miracles, morals and his taqwa (piousness, fear of Allah).