Fifth Droplet: The value living beings gained as a result of the light spread by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Also, through his Light, the motion and movement of the universe, and its variations, changes and transformations cease being meaningless, futile, and the playthings of chance; they rise to being dominical missives, pages inscribed with the signs of creation, mirrors to the Divine Names, and the world itself becomes a book of the Eternally Besought One’s wisdom. Man’s boundless weakness and impotence make him inferior to all other animals and his intelligence, an instrument for conveying grief, sorrow, and sadness, makes him more wretched, yet when he is illumined with that Light, he rises above all animals and all creatures. Through entreaty, his illuminated impotence, poverty, and intelligence make him a petted monarch; due to his complaints, he becomes a spoiled vicegerent of the earth. That is to say, if it were not for his Light, the universe and man, and all things, would be nothing. Yes, certainly such a person is necessary in such a wondrous universe; otherwise the universe and firmaments would not be in existence.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Fourth Droplet: The new form the universe takes with the light spread by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Sixth Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the aspects of servitude and messengership.
- The Fourteenth Word: Some verses and Hadiths which are difficult to understand: The creation of heavens and the earth in six days.
- Third Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as a preacher who addresses all living beings and explains the mystery creation of the universe.
- Fifth Section, which is the Fifth Booklet: About the verse of the Quran “Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth.” (an-Nur, 24:35.).
- The Seventh Word: This part is about performing the five daily prayers and avoiding committing sins. What are patience, tawakkul (trust in God), shukr (thanking) and contentment? How is fear of Allah achieved?
- What is Life?