Ninth Droplet: The courage of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in line of duty.
Also, you know that an insignificant man of small standing among a small community in a disputed matter of small importance cannot tell a small but shameful lie brazen-faced and without fear without displaying anxiety or disquiet enough to inform the enemies at his side of his deception. Now look at that Being; although he undertook a tremendous task which required an official of great authority and great standing and a situation of great security, can any contradiction at all be found in the words he uttered among a community of great size in the face of great hostility concerning a great cause and matters of great significance, with great ease and freedom, without fear, hesitation, diffidence, or anxiety, with pure sincerity, great seriousness, and in an intense, elevated manner that angered his enemies? Is it at all possible that any trickery should have been involved? God forbid! It is naught but Revelation inspired. (Qur’an, 53:4.) The truth does not deceive, and one who perceives the truth is not deceived. His way, which is truth, is free of deception. How could a fancy appear to one who sees the truth to be the truth, and deceive him?
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Eighth Droplet: The unmatched success of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in removing bad habits and evil traditions and establishing high ethics.
- Eleventh Droplet: The trueness and importance of the news of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) brought by him from the creator of the universe.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Sixth Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the aspects of servitude and messengership.
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- First Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as one of the three great presenters that makes us know our Lord.
- The Second Station of the Thirteenth Word: The grave, youth and some issues about prisoners and blood feud