Seventh Droplet: The effect of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on minds, hearts, spirits, and souls.
Now, consider how, eradicating in no time at all their evil, savage customs and habits to which they were fanatically attached, he decked out the various wild, unyielding peoples of that broad peninsula with all the finest virtues, and made them teachers of all the world and masters to the civilized nations. See, it was not an outward domination, he conquered and subjugated their minds, spirits, hearts, and souls. He became the beloved of hearts, the teacher of minds, the trainer of souls, the ruler of spirits.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- Sixth Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the aspects of servitude and messengership.
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- The unmatched revolution the Quran made in the world proves that the Quran is the word of Allah.
- He is unique regarding belief and other issues
- What kind of a tafsir is Risale-i Nur? Who is Badiuzzaman Said Nursi?
- Second Proof: It explains the worldly benefits of belief in hereafter for the elders.
- How should we understand Allah Almighty’s being munazzah (free and away) from space?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.