The unmatched revolution the Quran made in the world proves that the Quran is the word of Allah.
The Quran is the word of Allah with the witnessing of the changes and revolutions it made.
Think of a great king. How long would it take him to eliminate smoking, which is a small habit, in a small community by making a great effort?
You would probably answer this question as "Even if he tried for centuries, he would not be able to be fully successful; he would not be able to get everyone to stop smoking."
However, Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) was not a king and he was weak but he had a divine letter, the glorious Quran, in his hand.
Look at the unmatched revolution this divine book made in the world.
Let alone a small habit like smoking, he managed to eliminate widespread customs and beliefs in not a small community but a very large stubborn community where people were strongly adherent to their customs without forcing them and by making a small effort and in a very short time; he replaced those customs with high ethics, which was done through the reflection of the Quran in the hearts.
The Quran has made so luminous, nice and truthful revolutions and has changed the social life of human beings so much that it is unprecedented.
It has also made so many changes in the souls, hearts, spirits, minds, personal and political lives of human beings that it elevated man from the lowest of the low to the highest of the high; it has made man a perfect man.
Among those revolutions, let us have a look at the revolution it made in hearts and see only one of the examples of this revolution out of millions:
Those who used to bury their daughters alive in the Era of Ignorance avoided hurting even an ant after they became Muslims.
Although they were so stone hearted as to bury their own daughters alive, what made them avoid stepping on an ant? How did their hearts become filled with mercy? What caused this change in them?
The Quran did.
Now let us compare this with the revolutions the Quran made in millions of hearts. Then, let us think about the changes it made in hearts, souls, spirits, minds, personal life, political life and social life. Then, let us ask ourselves this question:
Is it ever possible for such a book that made such great revolutions to be the word of a human being but not the word of Allah? It is impossible. For, no book written by a human being has been able to make even one percent of these revolutions.
Then, by the witnessing of the changes and the revolutions the Quran made in hearts, souls, spirits, minds, personal life, political life and social life, the Quran is the word of Allah.
- Seventh Droplet: The effect of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on minds, hearts, spirits, and souls.
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- What kind of a tafsir is Risale-i Nur? Who is Badiuzzaman Said Nursi?
- He is unique regarding belief and other issues
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- What are the advantages of belief in the Hereafter for the society and individuals?