The Fifteenth Word: The living beings, angels, the Jinn and devils in space.
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
And We have adorned the lowest heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles to drive away the evil ones. (Qur’an, 67:5.)
Oh, modern-educated Sir whose brain has shrunk through studying the soulless matters of astronomy, whose mind can see no further than the tip of his nose, and who cannot squeeze the mighty mystery of the above verse into his constricted brain! The heaven of the verse may be reached by a stairway of Seven Steps. Come, let us climb them together!
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Seventh Step: Three meanings for the stoning of devils.
- Fifth Step: The stoning of evils by angels.
- Sixth Step: Indications for the aspects of Divine Sovereignty in the stoning of devils.
- Second Step: Those who descend to the earth from the skies and ascend to the heavens.
- Third Step: The importance of man and the reason why the earth gains value as much as the heavens.
- Second Point: The superiority in the Qur'an's meaning.
- Fourth Step: Battles between angels and devils.
- First Step: The existence of Angels and the purpose of their creation.
- Third Step: To regard the faults as coming from yourself, to know that all good deeds, power and richness from Allah.
- Addendum The way of “weakness, poverty, compassion and reflection”, which are taken from the Qur’an and lead man to the Divine names of All-Merciful, All-Compassionate and All-Wise; the conditions of this way and its differences from tariqah.