Will you give information about doubting whether any dry place is left in ghusl?
Submitted by on Sat, 29/09/2018 - 15:49
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is a delusion. Satan causes delusions to alienate you from worshipping and to make ghusl unbearable for you. Do not care Satan’s delusions. One cannot act based on doubts. There is no need to think about whether and dry place is left after pouring water on your body.
If any place is left dry without your knowledge, your ghusl and wudu are valid because you do not know. Therefore, do not trouble yourself unnecessarily.
If you trouble yourself, it will make Satan happy. Besides, it is the aim of Satan. Do not allow Satan to attain his aim. When you pour water on your body for five minutes, all parts of your body are regarded to have been wetted.
Besides, dirt under the nail and on the body do not prevent ghusl and wudu.
Questions on Islam
- Is it Necessary to say Basmala and Make Niyyah before Making Ghusl?
- Does breaking wind or leakage like madhi coming out while making ghusl invalidate ghusl?
- How to make ghusl?
- After making wudu, I have delusions as if urine comes out. What should I do?
- Is it permissible to perform ghusl while being naked? Is it permissible to urinate in the place where we bath?..
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- 7- Satan causing a doubt and delusion about whether one's deed is sound or not
- How did the Prophet (pbuh) make ghusl? How much water did he use and how much time did he spend making ghusl?