After making wudu, I have delusions as if urine comes out. What should I do?
Submitted by on Wed, 31/07/2019 - 14:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
You can make wudu after waiting for five minutes when you come from toilet or after taking forty steps. After that, you should perform prayers without heeding delusions.
Even when you think you have no wudu due to delusions, you still have wudu and it will not harm your prayer. If you do not act like that, you will not be able to get rid of delusions and you will please Satan.
It is not related to Allah's consent to make wudu all the time due to delusions. Therefore, you should ignore Satan’s delusions; you should make wudu once and perform prayers with it. The more you ignore delusions, the quicker you will get rid of them.
Questions on Islam
- What is the advice of the Prophet to those who have delusions regarding urine?
- Will you give information about doubting whether any dry place is left in ghusl?
- How long should one wait after sexual intercourse in order to make ghusl?
- How is istibra made? Is prayer harmed if urine drops on the clothes?
- After making ghusl, is it permissible to wear the clothes that one has worn before making ghusl?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Issues related to ghusl
- Are there any drawbacks to making ghusl immediately after becoming junub; is it necessary to wait for a few minutes?
- 7- Satan causing a doubt and delusion about whether one's deed is sound or not