Why is Allah testing us when he knows were we deserve to go in the afterlife ?
if allah knows the future then he must know if we deserve to go paradise or hell ,then why is he testing us in this world?
Submitted by on Thu, 02/09/2010 - 04:22
Dear Brother / Sister,
While creating the Universe, Allah arranged it not according to our small brains’ engineering, but according to His infinite wisdom. It is normal that our brains cannot comprehend everything.
“I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me” (adh-Dhariyat, 51:56). The verse indicates the reason of our creation.
The concept of justice is determined according to practices, not according to opinions. In this sense;
Imagine a teacher. He enrolls two new students, one named A and other named B. While enrolling them, he says “B will fail and A will pass and rank first”, depending on his former experience. Although he knows it, can he suggest those students to give up education saying “as the result of it is obvious, you do not need to come to school”? It is clear that the suggestion would not be appreciated by the students. What should be done is to provide those students with equal opportunities so that justice can be done. If the student, who fails at the end of the year, objects to the teacher by saying; “Teacher! I failed because you knew it”, of course the teacher’s answer is easy: “Knowing is not like causing; it cannot force someone to do something. That is, you did not fail because I knew it, but I knew that you would fail. Knowledge is known by what is obvious. Something is known the way it will happen. For instance, if I had not known, you would have still failed. I did not force you to fail with my knowledge. I provided you with the same opportunities as everyone. It is a great insolence to put the blame of ignorance and laziness on the teacher…”
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Why is verse 1 of the chapter of al-Maida unique in terms of eloquence?
- How can one obey the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran at the same time?
- If Allah knows what we will do, why did He send us down to Earth?
- Belief in Qadar E19: Is man a prisoner of Qadar? (CHAPTER 6)
- Mob punishing the Criminal
- Does Allah expect a person who he knows that will not obey Him to obey?
- Knowledge is dependent on the known- Is Man a Prisoner of Qadar (Destiny)?
- What does "Knowledge is dependent on the known" mean? Will you please explain it through examples?
- Does man determine his qadar (destiny) on his own? Can a person's qadar change?
- If what we are going to do is determined in our fate, what is our fault? If Allah knows whether we are going to enter Heaven or Hell, why did He send us down to Earth?