Mob punishing the Criminal
Submitted by on Mon, 23/08/2010 - 20:37
Dear Brother / Sister,
The authorization of imposing penalty belongs to the authorities given by the government. Society or any member of it cannot impose penalty.
Questions on Islam
- banking job
- is husband allowed to beat his wife?
- Can you give information about the beating of wives?
- Is tawassul permissible according to verses and hadiths?
- What are the situations in which it is permissible to kill a person?
- why is allah testing us when he knows were we deserve to go in the afterlife?
- Does the Prophet not have the authority to render something that is not clearly stated in the Quran haram?
- How should we understand "tit for tat"? Where can qisas (retaliation) be applied? What are its boundaries?
- Janazah Prayer