What should a person who performs salah (prayer) in congregation in a middle line in a big mosque do if his wudu (ablution) is broken?
Submitted by on Sun, 03/05/2015 - 13:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
A person whose ablution is broken should give salam and end the prayer. If the ablution of a person is broken during salah (prayer), he should hold his nose (so that people will suppose it is bleeding) and exit. (Ibn Majah)
If he cannot exit, he should sit and wait for the prayer to end. Then, he should perform wudu(ablution) and pray. If he wants to continue performing in order not to draw attention, he should not read anything. He should just perform movements.
Questions on Islam
- What should a person whose wudu is invalidated while performing a prayer do?
- If you have to work eveyday from 4:00 p.m to 11:30 p.m, what should you do about the Asr, Maghrib, and Isha prayers?
- Could you please give information about Daily Prayer (Salah)?
- Jama’ah Salah (Prayer in Congregation)
- What are the hadiths about prayer (salah)?
- Does performing a prayer without wudu make man exit the religion?
- Imam’s breaking wudu; istikhlaf. What should the congregation do if the wudu of the imam is invalidated while leading a fard prayer?
- What is the importance of time for prayer (salah)?
- Prayers in Congregation