What language will we speak in the hereafter? How will those who do not know Arabic speak in Paradise?
Submitted by on Tue, 10/01/2017 - 17:07
Dear Brother / Sister,
Spirit has no language. Electricity functions according to the thing it enters; for instance, it can be cold in a fridge, hot in an oven, light in a lamp and information in a computer. Besides, particles in the air transmit all world languages to us. They do not say, "I have never heard this language." The tongue notices whatever it tastes; the ear notices whatever it hears and the eye notices whatever it sees; something tasted, heard or seen for the first time does not prevent them from perceiving it.
Similarly, Allah will test a person in a language that he will understand. There is no barrier to understanding something heard for the first time. Since we see examples of it even in the world, it can be in the best degree in the hereafter.
However, it is stated that the language of Reckoning and Paradise will be Arabic. That the speech will be in Arabic will not prevent the spirit from understanding it.
for more information, please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Will the language of Paradise be Arabic? Will Arabic be spoken in the hereafter? If so, is there a verse or hadith indicating this?
- What language did Hz Adam and Hz Eve speak? What language will be spoken in Paradise?
- Can the spouses continue their lives in the world similarly in the hereafter?
- Will the Quran be read in Paradise? What will Paradise be like?
- Will there be a difference in the skin color of people in the hereafter? Will black people be able to have white skins?
- Is it necessary to suffer in order to enter Paradise? Are there not any ways to enter Paradise without suffering?
- How did Zayd bin Thabit learn foreign languages? What methods did the Prophet (pbuh) teach him about learning a language?
- How will the afflictions before the Day of Judgment appear, and how will we protect ourselves from them?
- Will those who cannot marry in this world marry in the hereafter? Is marriage in the world necessary in order to be together in the hereafter?
- What is the most distinctive difference between the world and the hereafter?