What is the discovery that astounded scientists?
Submitted by on Tue, 30/06/2020 - 11:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
8.1.3-The discovery that astounded scientists
Let us talk about a study published in National Geographic in 2014: They dissolved the fat in the brain of a rat with various chemicals. When the fat melted, a transparent brain remained. They gave another protein to the brain, which corresponded to one percent of the brain, revealing the large area where another neuron spread. A nerve cell circulated all over the brain, which is amazing. It is a serious discovery that a nerve cell circulated for several meters in the brain of the rat in 2014; it astounded scientists.
Questions on Islam
- How does the Quran encourage Muslims to learn science? How do the miracles of the Prophet encourage scientists?
- Can the purposeful activities of mirror neurons in the brain and the connections between nerve cells be explained through coincidental existence?
- How does creation occur according to modern medicine and Islam?
- Will you evaluate our five senses in terms of matter-body and spirit-meaning?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- How do materialists see body and spirit?
- LIMITS OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- What are the evidences in the human body that show the creator?
- How does the brain act when a person takes narcotic drugs?