Is there a hadith about saying salawat for the Prophet after fard prayers?
Submitted by on Mon, 07/09/2020 - 11:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
According to a narration from Fudala b. Abdullah, the Prophet (pbuh) said,
"When one of you completes prayer, let him praise Allah, say salawat for the Prophet (pbuh) and pray to Allah as he wishes after that." (Nawai, al-Adhkar, 69)
Questions on Islam
- There are various deeds mentioned as the best deed and the best people in hadiths; how should we understand them?
- Why did Allah not make a promise about guarding the hadiths, which are the secondary basic resource of Islam, as He made a promise about guarding the Quran?
- Are there any things that were rendered haram by Hadiths?
- Is the following statement a hadith: "Hellfire will not burn a person who says La ilaha illallah"?
- What is the meaning of the phrase; “Allah returns my soul to me”?
- Did the Prophet (pbuh) send his greetings to his ummah to come at the end of time?
- Do all satans escape from adhan or do satan’s accomplices continue to cause delusions?
- Is the following statement a hadith: “If a person eats seven ajwa dates, poison and magic will not affect him”?
- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "If there were a prophet after me, it would be Umar." He said the following about Hz. Abu Bakr; " If the belief of all people were put on one scale of a balance and Abu Bakr's belief on the other, his belief would outweigh."
- “Patience and prayer are two nice weapons of a believer.” Is the statement above a hadith? If yes, how should we understand it?