Question 42: If a protoplasmic droplet that is almost invisible is examined, it will be seen that this transparent, gelatinous substance has the ability to move and draw energy from the sun.
Question 42: If a protoplasmic droplet that is almost invisible is examined, it will be seen that this transparent, gelatinous substance has the ability to move and draw energy from the sun. This single cell keeps the seed of life in the transparent, misty droplet and injects life into all living beings, whether big or small. All life comes from it? Who gave this droplet that ability?
Submitted by on Tue, 29/09/2020 - 15:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
Answer: This philosophical thought is the view of evolutionists who do not accept Allah. They put forward not only of the superstition of a gel that spontaneously formed but alsothey suggest that this gel, which is called protoplasm, injects life into all living beings so as not to attribute life and its features to Allah. Thus, denial forces man to do such irrational and illogical deeds and to accept such superstitions.
What is meant by protoplasmic droplet is a liquid substance like egg white inside the cell. It exists in all cells. It is called protoplasm or cytoplasm. It surrounds all the organelles in the cell. All chemical events occur within this cytoplasm.
Living beings are made up of either single cells or multiple cells; every cell is alive. Cells consist of three basic parts. One of them is the outer part of the cell, which is called cell membrane, the second one is the nucleus inside, and the other one is protoplasm. The nucleus is located inside the protoplasm. There are also structures such as ribosomes, mitochondria and lysosomes in the protoplasm. All these parts of the cell are called“ cell organelles”. The structure, shape and function of each organelle in the cell is different. All of the cell organelles have vitality and life. However, life does not come from the substances inside, but from outside, to the cell and therefore to cell organelles. For, the substances that make up the organelles of the cell are non-living and lifeless elements like carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. These elements themselves and the molecules formed from them do not have the property of life.
Suppose that there are small mirrors on earth. These mirrors have the image of the sun. The sun is in these mirrors; it is visible with its light and its seven colors. The image of the sun in these mirrors will be assumed to come either directly from the sun or from the mirror itself. There is no other possibility than these two. It is impossible for the sun to come out of each mirror. The sun is one million three hundred thousand times larger than the world in terms its matter. Such a sun cannot be placed into a small piece of glass. So, the image of the sun in the mirrors does not come from inside the mirrors, but from the sun itself. Besides, the mirrors remain in darkness when the sun removes its light.
All living beings, whether at the level of organelle, or at the level of a single cell, or at the level of a multicellular high living being, are created by the manifestation of the name of Allah’s Hayy (Ever-living) directly from outside just like the image of the sun in the mirrors. It is wrong, irrational and unscientific to seek life within organelles or cells and to attribute life to those structures just like accepting the image of the sun in the mirrors to be coming from the mirror itself.
Questions on Islam
- Knowing the Creator and understanding Creation through Questions
- What are types of death? Will you give information about programmed death?
- First Ray: The omnipresence of Allah and His closeness to everything more than anything; Divine Unity and Oneness.
- How must be the way of dressing of a Muslim woman?
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- EVIDENCES OF ONENESS IN FISH OIL
- Question 69: Can a cell come into being spontaneously? Can Stromatolite organisms, which are regarded as the ancestors of living beings, not come into being spontaneously? How is the birth and death of cells in sea water?
- How are fingers and toes made by programmed cell death?
- What are the most well-known death receptors? What does ‘All elements and molecules involved in programmed cell death are actors’ mean?
- Is any kind of gelatin haram for muslim?