parents responsibility towards their adult children who live with them and partake in sinful behaviour
Submitted by on Sun, 29/08/2010 - 17:49
Dear Brother / Sister,
Disciplining children religiously and morally is the duty of parents. Parents who ignore this duty will be responsible for the sins of their children. Thus every parent (father & mother) should give priority to the teaching of moral and religious knowledge to their children.
Questions on Islam
- is it true if a woman leaves house without covering her hair her wudu breaks?
- What are children's rights over their parents?
- Are parents held responsible for the sins their children commit?
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?
- According to 11th verse of Ar-Ra'd in the Quran, Does Allah wish badness for any person or for any community?
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- Could you please list the rights of parents over their children?
- Can a woman and her children eat from the haram earnings of the husband and the father?
- If a mother or father curses their children about an issue though he or she is wrong, will their curse be accepted?
- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF ISLAM