is it true if a woman leaves house without covering her hair her wudu breaks?
Submitted by on Sun, 29/08/2010 - 17:57
Dear Brother / Sister,
This information is not correct. Going out without covering the hair does not break someone's wudu.
Questions on Islam
- parents responsibility towards their adult children who live with them and partake in sinful behaviour
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Will you give information about Rabia al-Adawiyya?
- What are the mustahab (recommended) acts of ghusl?
- Is wudu (ablution) invalidated if a woman uncovers her hair?
- Could you give information about backbiting?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- How can I cover my head (and body as prescribed by Islamic Law)? (An interview with ÜMİT MERIÇ)
- What are the rights of women in Islam? How do you answer the claims that Islam puts pressure and limitations on women?