Submitted by on Wed, 18/08/2010 - 07:35
Dear Brother / Sister,
According to majority of the scholars it is not permissible to fulfill your sexual desires with your hand. It is considered Haram. “Those who guard their sexual organs except with their spouses or those whom their right hands possess, for (with regard to them) they are without blame. But those who crave something beyond that are transgressors.” (Al-Mu'mun: 5-7). Commenting on these verses, some scholars of Shafi, Maliki and İmam-ı Nesefi hold the view that masturbation is unlawful (Haram). 5
For more information please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- How do I abstain from masturbation successfully? Can You Enlighten Me About the Islamic Ruling on Masturbation, Its harms, Ways of Getting Rid of It?
- Why does Allah say "He is the most merciful", instead of "I am the most merciful" in the Qur'an? Why does He use the third person pronoun and sometimes the second person pronoun?
- What are the Miracles of the Quran? Will you give examples?
- Considering the command of the verse;`they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty.` Could you please give advices about protecting the eyes from harams?
- What should we do if we doubt whether it is permissible to eat and drink something?
- Is seafood Haram or Halal?
- is one aloud to have prawn fish
- Is it permissible to develop a computer software in which interest payment is calculated on bonds?
- Is every drink or food in which alcohol present haram (forbidden)?