Is it permissible for me to prepare a fake "Experience Certificate"?
Submitted by on Tue, 25/08/2009 - 16:51
Dear Brother / Sister,
Unfortunately, it is not possible to give a positive answer to your wish. First of all, the money intended to be given is a kind of bribe, and moreover a bribe to acquire an unlawful profit. You can call this unlawful or a sin.
Our humble advice is, before anything else, go to a specialist in order to improve your health. Even if the troubles that bother you are financial, it is highly probable as a result that now you are under stress or in depression. It is very important for you to be saved from spiritual troubles through such a health care; and that is vital for you to succeed in any work that you start, too. There is no drawback in searching for the ways to have free health care in public hospitals.
It should not be forgotten that not even a leaf falls down without Allah's permission. You should search for work through lawful means. Don't forget that we are in a test. Just as in abundance and joy we are responsible for offering thanks, so too in hardships we are responsible for bearing patiently. We wish patience for you, quick recovery, and fruitful work and we pray to our Lord that He opens up a door of lawful livelihood for you in a short time.
“Whoever keeps from disobedience to God in reverence for Him and piety, He makes his affair easy for him” (The Qur’an, At-Talaaq, 65:4)
Questions on Islam
- Marriage issue
- Is it possible to say prayers (duas) in a different language during prostration (sajdah)?
- Are all sorts of tattooing haraam?
- What is the criterion of permissibility for a food to be aten in Islam?
- How is a nawafil prayer is performed?
- Some employees get doctors certificates for being ill while they are fine and get busy with their private works. Is it possible to say that they deserve the payment of the day they do not work?
- Is it appropriate to pay commission to someone who works in a company that we desire to sell our products to, in order to persuade them to buy your products?
- What should I do to find a good job?
- Why is Interest Forbidden?
- What is Interest and why is it Forbidden?