How many years passed between Hz. Isa (Jesus) and Hz. Ibrahim and Hz. Muhammad?
Submitted by on Wed, 02/12/2015 - 18:05
Dear Brother / Sister,
The details about these issues are not mentioned in the verses of the Quran and hadiths. Most of the information included in the Islamic resources regarding the issue comes from Jewish resources. Therefore, it is very difficult to give the exact number of years between Hz. Ibrahim and Hz. Muhammad (pbuh).
The number of years between Hz. Isa and Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) is certain. Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) was born 571 years after the birth of Hz. Isa, became a prophet 611 years after his birth and died 632 years after his birth.
Questions on Islam
- Were any prophets sent between Hz. Isa and Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)?
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- We know that Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) is the last prophet and no prophets will come after him. However, Hz. Isa (Jesus) will come down from the sky; will he not come as a prophet?
- Will you give information about the Bible of Barnabas?
- Why did the Quran not state clearly that Hz. Isa (Jesus) would come at the end of time?
- Are the explanations about the pronoun "hu (he/it)" mentioned in verse 61 of the chapter of az-Zukhruf debatable? What/Whom does that pronoun indicate?
- Prophet Ibrahim [Abraham] (Peace be upon him)
- Will you give information about the pedigrees of prophets and their order of coming?
- Will you explain the hadith "Son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you as a just ruler, will break the Cross, kill the pig and abolish jizyah; wealth will become so abundant that no one will accept it"?
- Will you give information about the distortion process of the Bible (New Testament)? Is there any evidence that the Bible (New Testament) was distorted? Will you give examples?