Were any prophets sent between Hz. Isa and Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)?
Submitted by on Fri, 25/12/2015 - 23:41
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is stated in historical resources that no prophets were sent betweenHz. Isa and Hz. Muhammad (pbuh). This period is called as the era of interregnum.
Hz. Salman said, "The interregnum between Hz. Isa and Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) is six hundred years." (Bukhari, Manaqibu'l-Ansar 53)
Questions on Islam
- Was a prophet sent between Jesus and Muhammad (pbuh)?
- Eighth Matter which is the Eighth Booklet: It consists of “Eight Points”, written as an answer to six questions.
- What is the state of the non-Muslims who are not informed about the religion of Islam?
- What is the view of Islam about the faith of those who lived before Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), i.e. those who lived in fatrat (interregnum)? Will they go to Hell because they passed away without faith?
- What is the state of the people of fatrah (interregnum) who did not know about Islam? Will they go to Hell because they die without having any belief?
- What does interregnum (the time between prophets) mean, what will happen to those who are not aware of the religion?2506
- When a person asked the Prophet (pbuh), "Where is my father?", he said to the man, "Both my father and your father are in hellfire." Will the Prophet's father go to Hell?
- How many years passed between Hz. Isa (Jesus) and Hz. Ibrahim and Hz. Muhammad?
- Will Prophet Muhammads mother and father enter Paradise? What do Islamic scholars think about their belief?
- Why has mythology existed? What is the period of interregnum?