get pregnant do in Ramadan
Submitted by on Mon, 29/09/2008 - 07:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no inconvenience to get pregnant in Ramadan in the circle of Halal (permissible).
Questions on Islam
- Can a husband prevent his wife to get pregnant?
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- Isn't it unfair that a Muslim husband's family rejects a Christian lady for marriage?
- Is it permissible for me to get divorced from my current husband and get married again with another man?
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?
- What does Islam says about "chatting"? Is chatting with the opposite sex haram or not?
- What should economic systems, principles and basic rules be like according to Islam?
- can a sunni girl can marry to a shia boy?
- Can Ramadan fasting be postponed due to Coronavirus epidemic?
- What are the effects of ethics on society?