Can a Muslim girl learn share market and be a share broker?
Details of the QuestionI am a Sunni Muslim woman and i don't like to do out door jobs.but I'm interest in share market. so, i would like to know that, will it be Haram if i learn share market and be a share broker or invest money in mutual fund? Sarah...
Submitted by on Thu, 12/03/2009 - 09:49
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes, in the circle of permissibility , a muslim woman can learn share market like a man.
Questions on Islam
- Are Muslims permitted to go to pawn brokers?
- Is the Real Estate Business and Brokerage Permissible?
- What are the types of backbiting? Why and to what extent is backbiting bad?
- Is it permissible to do stand-up and to earn money by doing stand-up? What is the criteria for humor and jokes in Islam?
- My Old Girlfriend
- Is share market business allowed in Islam?
- Is it haram to talk behind a non-muslim's back (to backbite)?
- Is it permissible for me to date a non-Muslim?
- What is the sin of watching haram (forbidden) things? Will you give detailed information about looking at haram?
- Is it permissible for a man to buy a present for his wife on Valentine’s Day?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS