What are the Significant Points in the Relations Between Man and Woman?
The Details of the QuestionAs a muslim, can boys and girls "hang out" with each other or be friends?
Submitted by on Fri, 03/04/2009 - 09:12
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer please click on the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- Considering the command of the verse;`they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty.` Could you please give advices about protecting the eyes from harams?
- Is it permissible for a man to buy a present for his wife on Valentine’s Day?
- Is it permissible for a man to stay alone in a place with his wife's sister or his brother's wife?
- What is the sin of watching haram (forbidden) things? Will you give detailed information about looking at haram?
- What is necessary to do in order to stop using alcohol?
- What is the Islamic opinion of practices about the utilization of bio-energy in humans, such as reiki, yoga and meditation?
- Will a black marketer be resurrected together with killers?
- What is an "Oath" and If you vow to do something and you don't, then how do you compensate for it?
- If a Christian or Jewish woman (a woman from the People of the Book) who is married to a Christian or Jewish man becomes a Muslim but her husband does not become a Muslim, does the woman have to divorce her husband?
- What are the types of backbiting? Why and to what extent is backbiting bad?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS