Is hadd penalty given to a person who donates sperm and who becomes pregnant?
- Is hadd penalty applied to a woman who becomes pregnant using someone else’s sperm other than her own husband’s?
- In that case, is hadd penalty (death penalty) applied to the woman because she is married?
- Is the penalty of 100 lashes applied to a man who donates his sperm (since he is not married)?
Submitted by on Thu, 04/08/2022 - 12:01
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is not permissible; it is haram; both giver and receiver become sinners; but since there is no actual fornication, the penalty of hadd is not applied.
The definition of the fornication that necessitates had penalty is certain. Hadd penalty is not applied for the acts that do not comply with this definition; other lighter penalties are applied.
Will you please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- What is the reason for the application of penalties for some sins?
- What is Fornication (ZINA)?
- What punishment is given to a person who has intercourse with a captive woman?
- Is it permissible to get pregnant with someone else’s sperm? IVF...
- Is there a penalty for stealing due to hunger?
- Was there a verse of stoning in the Quran? Whom did the Prophet Muhammad have stoned?
- Is it permissible to have a test tube baby? What are the conditions of having a test tube baby? Are the methods of determining the gender of the baby permissible?
- What is the penalty for raping?
- Can a person be executed for the sake of the world order?
- Is organ donation, organ transplant permissible?