The Details of the Questionevolutionists claim nothing is perfect. for example as people cultivate many fruits and plants (e.g. banana) they are not perfect and thus humans shape universe to suit their benefit? wild banana is not good to eat while cultivated one is? How can you rebut this statement?
Submitted by on Wed, 02/07/2008 - 21:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
click on the links given below to see the answer;
Questions on Islam
- CREATION THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF SCIENCES SERIES
- Question 75: An American science journal states that there are many transitional forms and that Tiktaalik roseae is only one of them. Is it true?
- Was the first man created out of dust or did he come from a monkey?
- Will you give information about the book, ‘Science and Creationism’ published by National Academy of Sciences (US)? It is said that this book proves evolution definitely.
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- Knowing the Creator and understanding Creation through Questions
- BASIC FALLACIES IN THE VIEW OF EVOLUTION: 2 CONFUSION OF CONCEPTS
- Evolutionists claim that some organs of animate beings are not functional. Is that claim true?
- Are the transitional forms among living things which is claimed by evolutionists true? Can the decomposition of nylon parts by some bacteria through some enzymes be proof for evolution?
- Evolutionists say that the advocates of creationism distort the data and state that Java Man and Peking Man belong to apes.
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS