The Details of the Questionevolutionists claim nothing is perfect. for example as people cultivate many fruits and plants (e.g. banana) they are not perfect and thus humans shape universe to suit their benefit? wild banana is not good to eat while cultivated one is? How can you rebut this statement?
Submitted by on Wed, 02/07/2008 - 21:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
click on the links given below to see the answer;
Questions on Islam
- What would you say to evolutionists claims such as, Dinosaurs evolved and transformed into Birds?
- Question 76: Is Archaeopteryx a transitional form between reptiles and birds?
- What kind of time problem does evolution have in terms of time dependence of biochemical reactions?
- What are living beings in terms of the transitional fossil form put forward as evidence for evolution?
- What is the Essence of Kenneth Miller’s Court about Evolution?
- What kind of time problem does evolution have in terms of the half-life of the unstable components in living beings?
- Are the transitional forms among living things which is claimed by evolutionists true? Can the decomposition of nylon parts by some bacteria through some enzymes be proof for evolution?
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
- Do lizards evolve in ten years?
- Knowing the Creator and understanding Creation through Questions
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS