Eating After Makin Niyah With Sehri Time Left
Submitted by on Fri, 03/09/2010 - 06:02
Dear Brother / Sister,
Even if a person utters the words of intention for fasting, he can eat until the time of imsak starts because fasting starts with imsak. He does not have to utter the intention of fasting again after eating and drinking.
Questions on Islam
- When does Suhur end?
- Can we eat and drink till to the end of adhan at Sahur (meal eaten before starting fast)?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Fasting
- Sometimes in some countries, people start fasting earlier saying that the new moon has been seen. What is the criterion of seeing the new moon? How should the believers act regarding the issue?
- The duration of suhur (a meal taken before fajr in the month of Ramadan) and the time of the morning prayer
- is the Sehri a must
- Is it permissible to continue eating and drinking at suhur when adhan is being called?
- Is there a kind of fasting like the fasting of the Prophet, the fasting of water and the fasting of hunger?
- alcohol during Ramadan
- How does Fasting Clean the Body? The World of Medicine is Investigating Fasting