Submitted by on Wed, 15/09/2010 - 18:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
The mouth was not created for sexual intercourse but for other things; oral sex is contrary to the creation and the nature of man; people with uncorrupted nature hate it.
Islam is a religion that covers the whole life of man and evaluates every issue. Therefore, Islam did not ignore sexuality that has an important place in the life of man and sex education. It was arranged within certain criteria and within the limits of halal (licit), being enough for pleasure.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Concerning Hurs.
- Guidence on sex atiquetes
- What is the difference between the Shias and Sunnis?
- islam clothing
- What is your advice about flirt kind of relations?
- Is cunnilingus (oral sex) permissible? Is it haram?
- The Grave of a Prophet
- Is family planning forbidden in Islam or not?
- What is Compensatory prayer?