Submitted by on Wed, 15/09/2010 - 18:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
The mouth was not created for sexual intercourse but for other things; oral sex is contrary to the creation and the nature of man; people with uncorrupted nature hate it.
Islam is a religion that covers the whole life of man and evaluates every issue. Therefore, Islam did not ignore sexuality that has an important place in the life of man and sex education. It was arranged within certain criteria and within the limits of halal (licit), being enough for pleasure.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Concerning Hurs.
- Guidence on sex atiquetes
- What is the difference between the Shias and Sunnis?
- Is cunnilingus (oral sex) permissible? Is it haram?
- What is your advice about flirt kind of relations?
- islam clothing
- Can the answers you give be taken as fatwa?
- Is having an abortion religiously permissible?
- Acting upon fatwa and taqwa: What fatwa regards halal is sometimes regarded as haram or impermissible by taqwa. Is it not something like "saying halal for something that Allah renders haram and saying haram for something that Allah renders halal"?
- Abortion in Islamic Law