What is the difference between the Shias and Sunnis?
Details of the QuestionIf both Shias and Sunnis believe/follow Koran and Hadis, then what are the basic differences?
Submitted by on Sun, 08/03/2009 - 11:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer, please click the links given below.
Questions on Islam
- Is slavery permissible in Islam? Is sex with slave girls owned by a person is legitimate?
- What is the condition of the ones who do not adhere to sects? Can you explain?
- Why do Alawites not fast in Ramadan? Do they not know that Hz. Ali performed fasting in Ramadan?
- What is the truth about the issue of the twelve imams according to the Sunnis and the Shias?
- What does Qizilbash (redhead) mean?
- What is the real name of Karbala? Was it given this name after Hz. Husayn was martyred?
- Is marriage between Shia and Sunni is permissible in Islam?
- can a sunni girl can marry to a shia boy?
- Jafaris say when the Prophet (pbuh) was ill, he wanted some paper to dictate his will but that Hz. Umar prevented it. If it is true, why did Hz. Umar do something like that?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS