What is the condition of the ones who do not adhere to sects? Can you explain?
The Details of the QuestionIs it essential to follow an Imam? Then which Imam to follow? Can I practise Islam without following any particular Imam? How?
Submitted by on Mon, 09/03/2009 - 21:59
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the answer, please click the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- Is slavery permissible in Islam? Is sex with slave girls owned by a person is legitimate?
- What is the difference between the Shias and Sunnis?
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?
- What is the importance of Ahl-i Bayt affection in Islam?
- Will you explain the concepts of Ahl as-Sunnah and Ahl al-Bayt?
- What is the condition of the ones who do not adhere to sects? Can you explain?
- What is the issue of perfection-to act with perfect attention and utmost care- and permission-permissible ease in action in case of a hardship, can you explain?
- What is the truth of the matter twelve imams according to the Ahl-i Sunnah-close followers of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and to the Shia?
- What are the madhabs sects-school of thoughts- of practice?
- Is it permissible to use Miswak while fasting?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS