Guidence on sex atiquetes
Submitted by on Fri, 17/09/2010 - 11:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
The mouth was not created for sexual intercourse but for other things; oral sex is contrary to the creation and the nature of man; people with uncorrupted nature hate it.
Islam is a religion that covers the whole life of man and evaluates every issue. Therefore, Islam did not ignore sexuality that has an important place in the life of man and sex education. It was arranged within certain criteria and within the limits of halal (licit), being enough for pleasure.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is it obligatory to recite Surah Al-Fatiha in each rakat behind the Imam?
- Is cunnilingus (oral sex) permissible? Is it haram?
- Were Hz. Havva (Eve) and Hz. Adam married? Why were they expelled from Paradise?
- Can you give some infromation about times of sexual intercourse? Are there any haram (forbidden) days?
- Is sexual intercourse permissible in the month of Ramadan?