Guidence on sex atiquetes
Submitted by on Fri, 17/09/2010 - 11:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
The mouth was not created for sexual intercourse but for other things; oral sex is contrary to the creation and the nature of man; people with uncorrupted nature hate it.
Islam is a religion that covers the whole life of man and evaluates every issue. Therefore, Islam did not ignore sexuality that has an important place in the life of man and sex education. It was arranged within certain criteria and within the limits of halal (licit), being enough for pleasure.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is it obligatory to recite Surah Al-Fatiha in each rakat behind the Imam?
- Is cunnilingus (oral sex) permissible? Is it haram?
- Marriage and Family Life
- Is it permissible to do anything sexual with my partner other than sexual intercourse during the holy month of Ramadan?
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?
- How do I abstain from masturbation successfully? Can You Enlighten Me About the Islamic Ruling on Masturbation, Its harms, Ways of Getting Rid of It?
- Is sexual intercourse with one's spouse regarded as worshipping?
- Why does Allah command people