Submitted by on Sun, 05/09/2010 - 02:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
In Paradise, anything wished will be present. Yet we do not know how this will be. What matters is to lead a life which will take you there. It is impossible to explain to a child in the mother’s womb that a seed under the soil becomes a tree; similarly, it is impossible to describe Paradise to a person in the womb and on the ground of the earth.
Questions on Islam
- It is hard for me to understand the expression of “killing all the dogs” stated in hadiths. How is it possible that Our Prophet, who did not hurt even an ant, gave such a command?
- Surah 7:34-35- Every Nation hath its Term
- Do all your wishes become true in the paradise? How it will be possible?
- wife in paradise
- Can there be a logical explanation related to the existence of the hereafter? Will you evaluate the possibilities for the existence or non-existence of a life after this worldly life?
- What is the state of a baby who dies in the womb in the hereafter?
- Does Sexual Life exist in Paradise?
- Can the spouses continue their lives in the world similarly in the hereafter?
- Do i have to get married in jannah? Can i be single in jannah? will i get tired of being lonely in jannah?
- How will marriage be in Paradise?