Do all your wishes become true in the paradise? How it will be possible?
Submitted by on Mon, 18/10/2010 - 23:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
In Paradise, anything wished will be present. Yet we do not know how this will be. What matters is to lead a life which will take you there. It is impossible to explain to a child in the mother’s womb that a seed under the soil becomes a tree; similarly, it is impossible to describe Paradise to a person in the womb and on the ground of the earth.
Questions on Islam
- How will the accounting of animals take place in the Hereafter?
- Why are the prayers of Non-Muslims accepted by Allah? If they're praying for a false God, Why are their prayers answered?
- Does a Muslim really need to have a Muslim name? Is it all right if he does not have one? If it is necessary, why?
- If the world is a round globe, how can the Kaaba be the center of the world? Can a globe that has a round surface have a center?
- Concerning Hurs.
- What is the wisdom behind the acts in the prayer?
- The Kaaba is on the earth. If we prayed in the space, how would we pray?
- Since Allah is everywhere, what is the reason why we turn toward the Kaaba while worshipping?
- Does Allah accept the worshipping of a person which is performed incorrectly but sincerely?
- Can the spouses continue their lives in the world similarly in the hereafter?