Does Allah accept the worshipping of a person which is performed incorrectly but sincerely?
Submitted by on Tue, 19/10/2010 - 22:26
Dear Brother / Sister,
Allah accepts every form of worshipping which a person performs incorrectly but sincerely. However, we need to comply with the criteria He sets. Avoiding the obligatory parts of the prayer knowingly and deliberately is against the validity of the prayer and makes a person responsible. Nonetheless, if they are committed unintentionally, our Lord still grants the reward for that prayer. If we make a mistake in obligatory parts of the prayer and we notice this later, we should perform that prayer again. The prayer performed incorrectly in the obligatory parts is considered as a supererogatory prayer. If the parts of the prayer other than the obligatory parts are performed incorrectly, we do not need to perform it again.
Questions on Islam
- What is the wisdom behind the acts in the prayer?
- Since Allah is everywhere, what is the reason why we turn toward the Kaaba while worshipping?
- Why are the prayers of Non-Muslims accepted by Allah? If they're praying for a false God, Why are their prayers answered?
- If the world is a round globe, how can the Kaaba be the center of the world? Can a globe that has a round surface have a center?
- The Kaaba is on the earth. If we prayed in the space, how would we pray?
- Do all your wishes become true in the paradise? How it will be possible?
- Does a Muslim really need to have a Muslim name? Is it all right if he does not have one? If it is necessary, why?
- How will the accounting of animals take place in the Hereafter?
- What are the kinds of prayers?