What is the state of a baby who dies in the womb in the hereafter?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/11/2018 - 08:56
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are hadiths stating that spirit is blown into the baby in the womb when it is forty or forty-two days old. Therefore, if a two-month old fetus dies after spirit is blown into it in the womb, we think it will be in Paradise in the hereafter and will intercede for its parents in the hereafter.
The thawab of the Quran can be sent as a gift to the spirits of the dead people. Therefore, you can send it as a gift to the spirit of this baby too.
Questions on Islam
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- Will you give information about Hz. Maryam's birth? They say Maryam has an interesting creation like the miraculous creation of Hz. Isa, her son. Where was Hz. Maryam born? How long did she live?
- What are the wisdoms behind performing prayers 5 times every day?
- How long will the time period between two resurrections be?
- What is the wisdom behind the creation of the earth and the skies in six days? What are those six days like? Are they different from our days?
- Will those who cannot marry in this world marry in the hereafter? Is marriage in the world necessary in order to be together in the hereafter?
- Can it be proved that Islam is a religion of love, peace and tolerance? Can you give examples about it?
- What are the rights of women in Islam? How do you answer the claims that Islam puts pressure and limitations on women?
- How old was Aisha (R.A) when she got married to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
- Will you answer the claims related to the Quran, the Gospel and Islamic contradictions?