What is the state of a baby who dies in the womb in the hereafter?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/11/2018 - 08:56
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are hadiths stating that spirit is blown into the baby in the womb when it is forty or forty-two days old. Therefore, if a two-month old fetus dies after spirit is blown into it in the womb, we think it will be in Paradise in the hereafter and will intercede for its parents in the hereafter.
The thawab of the Quran can be sent as a gift to the spirits of the dead people. Therefore, you can send it as a gift to the spirit of this baby too.
Questions on Islam
- What are the ways of protection from Satan?
- Why is the protection of life so important?
- Why were devils and evil beings created? Is it not bad to create what is bad and is it not evil to created what is evil?
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- What is the Sunnah? Could you explain the importance of Sunnah in Islam?
- What does “The promised land” that exists in Jewish belief mean? To whom was this land promised and how?
- How can genetic abnormalities be explained if everything is created in the best way?
- Is it not useless and impossible to kill an apostate (murtad)?
- What is the explanation of the chapter of ad-Duha and the reason why it was sent down?
- Can I learn the names of the two Companions whom the Prophet (pbuh) followed in prayer? How did it happen?