What is the state of a baby who dies in the womb in the hereafter?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/11/2018 - 08:56
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are hadiths stating that spirit is blown into the baby in the womb when it is forty or forty-two days old. Therefore, if a two-month old fetus dies after spirit is blown into it in the womb, we think it will be in Paradise in the hereafter and will intercede for its parents in the hereafter.
The thawab of the Quran can be sent as a gift to the spirits of the dead people. Therefore, you can send it as a gift to the spirit of this baby too.
Questions on Islam
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- How does creation take place in the womb according to the Quran and the Sunnah?
- How does creation occur according to modern medicine and Islam?
- Life in the Grave is True
- Will you give information about the blowing of the spirit into the fetus?
- How should one day of a believer / Muslim be? How was one day of the Prophet (pbuh)?
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- What is the importance of the morning prayer (fajr)?
- Will you give detailed information about the Quran’s being written, compiled and arranged as a book?
- Third Matter which is the Third Booklet: Risale-i Nur fulfils an important duty of guidance today.