Can a name be given to a baby that dies in the uterus when it is two months old? Can this baby intercede for its parents on the Day of Judgment?
Submitted by on Thu, 03/03/2016 - 23:58
Dear Brother / Sister,
If a woman has a miscarriage, the baby is washed, given a name, wrapped and buried in the cemetery without a janazah prayer if its organs are obvious.
If the baby dies in the uterus after it becomes alive, we hope that he/she will be resurrected in the hereafter and intercede for his/her parents.
Questions on Islam
- What is the state of a baby who dies in the womb in the hereafter?
- What are the Stages of Life in the Hereafter?
- Are the children who died in their childhood going to intercede for their parents?
- How are we supposed to treat a baby who died just after birth? Can that baby make shafaa (intercession) for his/her parents in the hereafter?
- 2. Belief in the Hereafter
- Is it permissible to have an abortion if a religious doctor says that the baby will be born as a disabled child?
- Is there a hadith regarding reciting adhan to the ear of a newborn baby? Will you mention a resource, event, etc about it? (How did it start and who started it?)
- What are children's rights over their parents?
- When does the embryo of a child become alive in a womb and What can be done for the children who die before their birth?
- Is it religiously permissible to use condoms, contraceptive pills and similar methods for birth control? How does Islam view birth control?