Does the bodily fluid, "Mazi" require Ghusl (major ablution)?
Submitted by on Mon, 07/09/2009 - 05:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
An adolescent person has four kinds of fluids.
3-Mazi (a white sticky fluid that flows from the sexual organs when thinking about sexual intercourse, foreplay, and so on)
4-Wadi (a thick white secretion discharged after urination)
Among these four fluids, only “Mani” (semen) requires Ghusl (major ablution). But the discharge of “Mazi” and “Wadi” do not make Ghusl obligatory; however, wudu breaks.
For more information, please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- assalamualaikum need help n dont know wat to do
- After sexual intercourse, such stuff over the bed like bedspread, case, pillow etc. get unclean; is it necessary to change them?
- Are mucus and phlegm accepted as 'najis' (dirty) by religion? Do they prevent prayer from being accepted when smudged on the cloth?
- Is washing the hair in Ghusl (Major Ablution) obligatory?
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Can you inform us about the Importance of Prayer by considering these two Hadiths?
- transparent sticky liquid drop leak during fast does it break my fast
- Hanafi wudu
- Wudu (Ablution)