assalamualaikum need help n dont know wat to do
Submitted by on Wed, 25/08/2010 - 20:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are forbidden acts during fasting that requires a make-up day; Ejaculation that occurs with pleasure by kissing, touching, and masturbation.
An adolescent person has four kinds of fluids.
3-Mazi (a white sticky fluid that flows from the sexual organs when thinking about sexual intercourse, foreplay, and so on)
4-Wadi (a thick white secretion discharged after urination)
Among these four fluids, only “Mani” (semen) requires Ghusl (major ablution). But the discharge of “Mazi” and “Wadi” do not make Ghusl obligatory; however, wudu breaks.
Questions on Islam
- Does the bodily fluid, "Mazi" require Ghusl (major ablution)?
- Hanafi wudu
- transparent sticky liquid drop leak during fast does it break my fast
- Wudu (Ablution)
- Are mucus and phlegm accepted as 'najis' (dirty) by religion? Do they prevent prayer from being accepted when smudged on the cloth?
- After sexual intercourse, such stuff over the bed like bedspread, case, pillow etc. get unclean; is it necessary to change them?
- mazi watching porn while fasting
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Cases in Which Wudu is Broken
- Tahara (Cleanliness or Purification)