assalamualaikum need help n dont know wat to do
Submitted by on Wed, 25/08/2010 - 20:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are forbidden acts during fasting that requires a make-up day; Ejaculation that occurs with pleasure by kissing, touching, and masturbation.
An adolescent person has four kinds of fluids.
3-Mazi (a white sticky fluid that flows from the sexual organs when thinking about sexual intercourse, foreplay, and so on)
4-Wadi (a thick white secretion discharged after urination)
Among these four fluids, only “Mani” (semen) requires Ghusl (major ablution). But the discharge of “Mazi” and “Wadi” do not make Ghusl obligatory; however, wudu breaks.
Questions on Islam
- transparent sticky liquid drop leak during fast does it break my fast
- Does the bodily fluid, "Mazi" require Ghusl (major ablution)?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Fasting
- Hanafi wudu
- I missed the first day of fasting in the month of Dhul-Hijjah. Is fasting on the remaining days like other supererogatory (nafilah) fasting?
- How does Fasting Clean the Body? The World of Medicine is Investigating Fasting
- What is perfect fast like? How should a fasting person behave?
- Is the fast broken because of kissing or embracing?
- What to do on the Night of Power (Laylatul-Qadr)?
- Will you write the verses of the Quran and Hadiths about Ramadan and Fasting?