transparent sticky liquid drop leak during fast does it break my fast
Submitted by on Sat, 14/08/2010 - 10:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
Abu Said, may Allah be pleased with him, narrates:
Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said:
“There are three things which do not invalidate the fast: hajamat (getting blood drawn from one's body), vomiting, and ihtilam (getting ejaculation during sleep).” (Tirmidhi, Sawm 24)
A person who reaches puberty discharges four kinds of fluids:
1- Urine, 2- Mani (sperms), 3- Mazi (fluid during excitement), 4-Wadi (fluid generally after urination)
Among those the only one which necessitates ghusl is mani (sperms). Mani has three qualities:
1- It gushes forth,
2- Satisfaction occurs,
3- When damp, it smells like dough; when dry, it smells like the white of egg.
Wadi is a thick white fluid which is discharged after urination. Mazi is also a white but thin fluid which is discharged when feelings of lust dominate. In short, no ghusl is needed because of the mentioned wadi and mazi.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- assalamualaikum need help n dont know wat to do
- After sexual intercourse, such stuff over the bed like bedspread, case, pillow etc. get unclean; is it necessary to change them?
- Does the bodily fluid, "Mazi" require Ghusl (major ablution)?
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Are mucus and phlegm accepted as 'najis' (dirty) by religion? Do they prevent prayer from being accepted when smudged on the cloth?
- Hanafi wudu
- Cases in Which Wudu is Broken
- Wudu (Ablution)
- Tahara (Cleanliness or Purification)