Is washing the hair in Ghusl (Major Ablution) obligatory?
Submitted by on Sun, 09/08/2009 - 01:24
Dear Brother / Sister,
Washing all parts of the body including the hair is a requirement for the Ghusl (Major Ablution)
What Makes One's Ghusl Valid?
• Rinsing the mouth thoroughly so that all of its parts are cleaned properly.
• Rinsing the nose right up to the nasal bone.
• Washing all bodily parts thoroughly, including the hair.
Please click on the link given below to have more information about Ghusl (Major Ablution)
Questions on Islam
- Ghusl (Major Ablution)
- For a woman who has made a miscarriage, is there a period of waiting to recover? How should be acted if it is not sure whether the organs of the child were formed?
- Does the bodily fluid, "Mazi" require Ghusl (major ablution)?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Tahara (Cleanliness or Purification)
- wudu Hanafi
- Is it permissible for women to paint their nails by polishing them?