Do you think it is possible to contact with and take information from the dead peoples spirits?
Submitted by on Sat, 26/12/2009 - 17:40
Dear Brother / Sister,
1-Calling spirits comes from foreign countries. Its origin is not religion but philosophy.
2-The guest of the spirit calling session that introduce itself as a dead person’s spirit is not that person’s spirit , it is either one of the evil spirits or a jinn that helps devil.
3-The unknown guest of the session can damage the faith of the people that are there and the well-hearted people who hear the untrue declaration from them. For example, it can introduce itself as Mawlana’s spirit. In order to ensure trust on its words, it can read one or two couplets from Mawlana. However, after that it can try to present and indoctrinate the things away from Islam as if they are the words of Mawlana.
This issue is very important at this point: In a faithful dream, evil spirits and the devil cannot take the form of the Prophet. However, during the spirit calling session, perhaps it may give itself the name of the Prophet and then it may talk against Sharia laws (Islamic law) and illustrious practices. If its speech is opposed to Sharia laws and illustrious practices, it is the evidence that the speaker is not a good spirit. It is not a believer or a Muslim jinn. It is an evil spirit and imitates good spirits that way.
Badiuzzaman, who attracts attention to the danger of calling a dead person’s spirit like that, explains how one must get in touch with the spirits as follows:
“With the verses “As also the evil ones, (including) every kind of builder and diver. As also the others bound together in fetters” (4) “And of evil ones, were some who dived for him, and did other work besides; and it was we who guarded them”(5), Allah informs us that the jinn, the most important intelligent inhabitants of the earth after man, may serve him. Contact may be made with them. Devils too may be compelled to give up their enmity and they may serve him willy-nilly. Thus, Almighty God subjected them to one of His servants who was obedient to His commands. Through the allusive tongue of the verses, in meaning Almighty God says: “O man! I made jinn, devils, and their evil obey one of My servants who obeyed Me. If you too are subjugated to my commands, numerous beings, and even jinn and devils, may be subjugated to you.”
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- CALLING SPIRITS (NECROMANCY)
- Is it permissible to apply to a hodja in order to break a spell?
- Can we have contact with jinn?
- What are the jinn? What is their form, shape? What do they do?
- "And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire." (al-Mulk, 67/5) Will you explain this verse?
- What is the state of sorcery in Judaism? Do they not regard sorcery haram today according to their religion?
- Can Jinn take the form of man?
- What does the phrase "who whispers into the hearts of Mankind among Jinn and among men" mentioned in the chapter of an-Nas mean?
- Prophet Sulayman [Solomon] (Peace be upon him)
- Introduction: Examples showing that the miracles of prophets can be performed in a similar way by abiding by the laws of nature.