Do Families exist in Paradise?
Submitted by on Mon, 11/07/2011 - 13:27
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is possible for spouses who have belief in this world life to be together in Paradise because one of the benefactions of Paradise is the family life. Spouses who are married here will marry each other there too.
Since families who have belief will be together in Paradise, there is also an emphasis in the verses of the Qur’an that spouses that deserve to enter Paradise will be together there.
There is no doubt that sex has an important place in human life. In the world, opposite sexes find spiritual satisfaction by marrying. It is very natural that the same satisfaction will continue in Paradise life. In the verses and hadiths about the descriptions of Paradise, there is an emphasis that the life of Paradise will be built in parallel with humanly senses of the world life and everybody will definitely have spouses; and the happiness of family life will continue there.
The life of Paradise will be completely different from the life of the world. There are two basic characteristics of Paradise life: Reaching anything that one wishes and eternity. This issue is expressed as follows in the Holy Qur’an:
There will be there all that the souls could desire all that the eyes could delight in: and ye shall abide therein (for aye). (Az-Zukhruf, 43/71)
Many verses and hadiths show that the life of Paradise is peculiar to itself and it is impossible to comprehend it with the criteria of the world life.
Questions on Islam
- How will marriage be in Paradise?
- Does Sexual Life exist in Paradise?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- Are the things that are considered sins in this world will exist in Paradise?
- LIMITS OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR
- Belief in the Hereafter # 2: The Proof of Mercy
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- STUDIES IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHIATRY AND RELIGION