Will there be night and day, brightness and darkness in Paradise? Are there the concepts of morning and evening there?
Submitted by on Thu, 06/10/2016 - 01:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
Since there will be no tiredness and darkness in Paradise, there will not be night and sleep. In the Quran and hadiths, examples are given from the world so that we will understand the life in Paradise. What is meant by morning and evening is whenever they wish.
Will you please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- "And they will have therein their sustenance, morning and evening." (Maryam, 62) Will there be two meals in Paradise?
- What are the characteristics of paradise life? Is eternal life not boring even if it is in paradise?
- What is martyrdom? Will you give information about the levels of martyrdom? Who are martyrs? Is a person who is burnt and who is drowned a martyr?
- What is the importance of the morning prayer (fajr)?
- What is the importance of time for prayer (salah)?
- It is stated that those in Paradise will glorify Allah in the morning and in the evening. Is there worshiping (ibadat) in Paradise?
- When there is no bad and good, no wrong and right, no aim, no test in the paradise, Isn't the life in Paradise aimless?
- Can the spouses continue their lives in the world similarly in the hereafter?
- What are the Stages of Life in the Hereafter?
- Surah 25. Al-Furqan (The Criterion, The Standard)