Are the things that are considered sins in this world will exist in Paradise?
Submitted by on Wed, 16/02/2011 - 10:20
Dear Brother / Sister,
Paradise is a pure and decent place from all aspects where there are only decent, good and nice things; and the existence of things considered sins in the world are impossible to exist in Paradise.
“No Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting).” (Surah Al-Waqia, 56/25).
“No Vanity shall they hear therein, nor Untruth―” (Surah An-Naba, 78/35)
The verses given above clearly state that to perform the deeds that are considered sins in Paradise is out of question; and even mentioning about sinful, meaningless and useless things is out of question.
While righteous people do not see Allah (SWT) in the world, they escape from such sinful deeds entirely; in Paradise, they will always be aware of being in the presence of Almighty Allah so it is out of question for them to perform ugly deeds or similar things which caused the destruction of some nations and summoned the torture of Allah in the world life.
According to the people who think some ugly deeds that are considered sins in the world as permissible in Paradise, those deeds are decent deeds which can be reached in Paradise and can already be imagined at the moment.
Such a person would see such big sins as simple and see the people who perform these deeds in the world as only “hasty ones”.
Questions on Islam
- Does Sexual Life exist in Paradise?
- What is the wisdom behind the gradual beautification of Paradise? Since everyone will be rewarded fully for their prayers, why do the benefactions of Paradise rewards increasingly continue?
- How will marriage be in Paradise?
- What are the characteristics of paradise life? Is eternal life not boring even if it is in paradise?
- Is there a hadith like this?; “No one will enter Paradise based solely on his deeds”.
- Can you give information about the meaning of the supplication (dua) and glorification (tasbih) in the prayer and the rewards given for them?
- Could you give information on stinginess?
- “If He (God) so will, He can remove you and put (in your place) a new Creation.” How can we answer those who consider those verses as a proof for the creation of another kind of species and evolution?
- Is it permissible to make tawassul while praying and asking the help of awliya of Allah?
- How should we see the illnesses like depression and stress from the point of view of religion, how should one be treated spiritually? Are there any hadiths of our Prophet regarding the issue?