Submitted by on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 20:04
Dear Brother / Sister,
Marriage and talaq are very sensitive and important subjects. For this reason the matter changes according to intention and what is said by the teller. We see that the answers made by e mail are being understood wrongly and different comments are being held. In this respect, we do not approve to answer the matter of talaq by e mail.
We advice the brother who said this words to go to Mufti or Imam (official learned in Islamic law who is in charge of Islamic affairs for a province or district) and to tell the situation and to behave inaccordance with it.
Questions on Islam
- taking wife back after first talaq
- first two verbal divorces, than rejoin, than again three divorces, now a baby, more than year,
- Assalm me and my husband did nikah since last 9 months, i am from mauritius and he from pakistan we did nikah in UK. since then he behaves very badly towards me, everyday he chat with other girls on Net and beat me, torture and dominate me for small thing
- Can a husband divorce his wife unilaterally?
- Hadith explanation
- Will you give information about Lian: the method of ending a marriage due to adultery?
- Were Hz. Havva (Eve) and Hz. Adam married? Why were they expelled from Paradise?
- What is an "Oath" and If you vow to do something and you don't, then how do you compensate for it?