Submitted by on Thu, 04/12/2008 - 10:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
Marriage and talaq (divorcement) are very sensitive and important subjects. For this reason the matter changes according to intention and what is said by your husband. We see that the answers given by e-mail are being understood wrongly and different comments are being held. In this respect, we do not approve to answer the matter of talaq by e-mail.
We advice you to go to Mufti or Imam (official learned in Islamic law who is in charge of Islamic affairs for a province or district) and to tell the situation and to behave inaccordance with it.
Questions on Islam
- taking wife back after first talaq
- first two verbal divorces, than rejoin, than again three divorces, now a baby, more than year,
- Assalm me and my husband did nikah since last 9 months, i am from mauritius and he from pakistan we did nikah in UK. since then he behaves very badly towards me, everyday he chat with other girls on Net and beat me, torture and dominate me for small thing
- How can a women get talaq (the right to divorce) from her husband?
- talak in islam
- Can a husband divorce his wife unilaterally?
- What is meant by the hadith stating that the women who want to divorce are munafiqs and that they cannot smell the odor of Paradise?
- Can women ask men private questions in order to learn?
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?