taking wife back after first talaq
Submitted by on Tue, 07/10/2008 - 02:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
Marriage and talaq are very sensitive and important subjects. For this reason the matter changes according to intention and what is said by the teller. We see that the answers given by e-mail are being understood wrongly and different comments are being held. In this respect, we do not approve to answer the matter of talaq by e-mail.
We advice the brother who said this words to go to Mufti or Imam (official learned in Islamic law who is in charge of Islamic affairs for a province or district) and to tell the situation and to behave inaccordance with it.
Questions on Islam
- talak in islam
- first two verbal divorces, than rejoin, than again three divorces, now a baby, more than year,
- How a divorced woman should spend her divorce period?
- Can a husband divorce his wife unilaterally?
- Assalm me and my husband did nikah since last 9 months, i am from mauritius and he from pakistan we did nikah in UK. since then he behaves very badly towards me, everyday he chat with other girls on Net and beat me, torture and dominate me for small thing
- What is Halala (Hulla)
- Can two people who divorce marry each other again? Does Hulla exist in Islam?
- I signed up, but still did not get your activation email. Why?